Wednesday, September 10, 2008


My not so boring life starts today.


They usually call me a fashion underdog but some calls me fashionista, but whatever they call me, I just do know how to wear my clothes properly.


People usually ask me where i bought my shirts, jeans that i used, hats that i wear, scarves that deserves to be flaunted, and whenever i answer, people only gave me one reply which is "You're really not practical!"


Well maybe I'm not, but im sure it's better to be dressed like you have a franchise of FnH or Levis maybe, rather than those people who just wear whatever they think is practical.


What is 350 shirt from FnH or 200 shirt from a sale in Bench if it looks better and it will surely makes you feel like you're FILTHY RICH as what Tim Yap is.


Everybody wants to feel that they are above others, and I'm no exception with that. And I'm sure that by just wearing branded shirts, it can put you on the MOST MOOD..


most outstanding


most attention catcher


richest


or maybe


MOST BEAUTIFUL.




But if still you want to be the Practical Person who you call yourself....




let me just tell you that you will not outstand other people by just being PRACTICAL.






No comments: